Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bad Times


Once there was a pencil his name was Penc. He had a friend named Peny. She was a pen. Penc came to her house. Peny was not there. BOO!!! said Peny. Aww but Peny looked sad. Penc said Why are you sad? I lost my ink said Peny.

So now I do not work any more. Well I lost my erasure. You did? Yup. Maybe Cray did all of this. He is a crayon, did you do this Cray? No no no no nooo. My crayon box is gone and that is my home!

So if you did not do it, and Penc did not do it, and I did not do it, then who and how did him or her do it? It is Clipy. He is a paperclip. No no no It was Marky. He is a marker. No it was Ema. Who is Ema? She is in the class with Ella. She is? Yep. Oh. Ema is my owner said Penc. And Ella is my owner said Cray.


Maybe Ella and Ema took the stuff for school. Here is my crayon box! Here is my ink. Here is my erasure! But Marky looked sad. I went to say to Marky what is the mater? I loss my erasure for the board. Oh, the teacher has it. Well that is good because the teacher is your owner. She is? Yep. Oh I guess I am not sad. But how are you going to get there? I am not. "Our stuff was in Ema's and Ella's back pack. It's not lost it's found. They all gasp! What is all of that? Ella learned in school that it is a TORNADO! Ahhhh!!!

THE END

Written and Illustrated by Kaitlyn May 2011
1st grade

No comments:

Post a Comment